Search This Blog

Saturday, November 1, 2014

I Have a Boyfriend - Weird MC








You thought she wouldn't get a guy because of her looks? Well Nigerian tomboy rapper Weird MC, has something to tell you - 'I have boyfriend!'

Weird MC disclosed this in a recent interview with Vanguard. Excerpts below:




  • Why are you always described as a controversial singer?




I don’t know why. Sometimes, when you are different and unique, people tend to put you in a box. I don’t think I am controversial at all. I am just like everybody else. Well, that's part of the price I have to pay as a public figure.



  • You have a masculine look?


I am a fit person. I hardly put on women's clothes.


  • Is weird MC planning to marry some time soon?


It's in God's hands.


  • But there is a man in your life?


Yes, there's a man in waiting. You have to be patient.

follow @adlekchills

No comments:

Post a Comment

...

.