Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ferdinand: I Want to Manage Man United

div class='wp-caption alignleft' style='width: 360px' id='attachment_219417'>Rio Ferdinand

Rio Ferdinand



Rio Ferdinand, who left Manchester United this summer and joined Queens Park Rangers, believes there could be a future chapter in his career that involves returning to Old Trafford as manager.


The 35-year-old was one of the mainstays at United for more than a decade and during that time he won six Premier League titles and the Champions League. Ferdinand told the Manchester Evening News that he would one day love to return to the club in a managerial capacity.
"I am not going to look that far ahead," he said. "I am taking all my coaching badges and everything I need to do and then we shall see what opportunities arise.


"I am not stupid enough to think that I will pass all my badges and then Manchester United will come asking me to become their manager. But I want to be the best in whatever field I go into and that means managing a big club like United or your country."


No comments:

Post a Comment

...

.