Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Kim Kardashian Denies $80K Surgery For Baby Weight Loss


image

On Wednesday, it was reported that Kim Kardashian spent $80,000 on a weight-loss surgery to get back to her amazing figure.

The 33-year-old mother of one took to Twitter to deny the rumour.

Kim K, who said the report is false, told fans that her healthy eating habit brought her back to normal.

Read what Kim wrote on Twitter yesterday after the cut...

"I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to lose my baby weight! "

"This is FALSE. I worked so hard to train myself and eat healthy, I work out so hard & this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!!"

"I'm so proud of my accomplishment & NO ONE will take this away from me with fake reports! Say what u want about me but I work hard & am the most disciplined person u will ever meet!"


image

Below are some photos of her amazing figure months after her baby delivery:


image


image

No comments:

Post a Comment

...

.