Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

Maradona Names The Four Best Players In The World

Maradona names the four best players in the world

According to reports, former Argentine international Diego Maradona has named his top four players in the world.

The players include Mario Balloteli, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar Jnr.
Maradona was full of praise for Balotelli, whom he said should be left in peace to realise his full potential.

Maradona revealed his fondness for the Italy international, saying he can empathise with him on account of the youngster’s quirky sense of humour, not to mention his habit of creating controversy on and off the field.

“My first contact I had with Mario was a picture he sent me of him smoking cigar,” Maradona explained. “I liked it – I laughed.”

“I would like talk to Mario by ourselves, in a room, and I would explain him the bad experiences I had in football. People should leave Balotelli in peace.”

“I think you should first look at what kind of player he is and a manager should judge him for what he is on the pitch.”

“I like him. For me, there is [Lionel] Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar and Balotelli.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

...

.