Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Actress Chika Ike Wins Humanitarian Awards For Charity Works


image

Nollywood actress Chika Ike is a proud giver.

The recently divorced star who started her own charity organization 'Help A Child' has been recognized for her positive contribution to humanity.

On Friday the 27th of September she was given HOG (Hall of Grace) Award for her charity works.


image

She immediately took to her Instagram page to share the joy with fans.

"When I started doing Charity works, I never did it for a recognition or an award. I've won awards and gotten nominations but this one is so dear to my heart. I am so humbled and encouraged to do more charity work # chikaikefoundation #givingback # charity # HOGawards # helpachild #unambassador," she said.


image

HOG Award is known to reward exceptional Nigerians in their chosen careers and contribution to nation-building. It is initiated by Chief Alex Akinyele.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...

.