Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Tonto Dikeh Kicks Off Her Foundation

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has officially kicked off her charity work by officially launching 'The Tonto Dikeh Foundation' which would cater for abused women, unwanted pregnancy as a result of molestation/rape and motherless children around the world.


"TDF is a non-profit organisation which caters for the need of the people, especially the less privileged who have been forgotten and stigmatised as a result of their unfortunate cases," Tonto Dikeh said describing her foundation.


"Today is a beautiful day for me. It is a day I have been waiting for to reach out to people around the world and be a blessing to them. I am thankful to God for giving me the grace to do this because He saved my life and I want to serve Him more," She added.


The actress has admitted that she wants to use the rest of her life to serve God and put smiles on the faces of the people, especially the down-trodden. She said this means a lot to her more than anything else in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

...

.