Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wizkid Defends Buying N15 Million Car: 'I Work Hard And I Can Enjoy My Money'


Nigerian singer Wizkid replaced his N15 million Porsche Panamera car with a brand new one less than two weeks after crashing it in an accident. There have been heavy criticism from some of his fans since the purchase of the car.
Some say he should have donated to support ailing music producer OJB Jezreel, who is in need of about N16 million for kidney transplant.
However, the singer says he works hard and can spend his money any way he wants to.
He tells Encomium magazine: "I needed to get another one because
after the accident, I didn't have a car and I have to move around. I started taking cabs before I decided to buy this new car to move around. It is needed for work. And I don't think there's anything wrong in splashing millions on a car. If someone works hard and decides to spend on something that he thinks is good for him, why not? In fact, I don't think there's need to justify whether it is wrong or not. I work hard and I will enjoy my money" #Abeg, wetin concern Wizkid's money with OJB's ailment. Na by force to donate???? May dem free the guy joor...



No comments:

Post a Comment

...

.